The recruitment process starts with a video interview. During the interview, we will delve further into your experience. It gives you the opportunity to bring your experiences and skills to life and explain why you want to work with us and what you can bring to the role.
Should you be successful, you will be invited to a face–to–face interview with the Hiring Manager and HR. Here, we can meet you in person and give you further information about what we do and how we do it and further explore your experience and knowledge.
The next step is a face–to–face meeting with one of our Directors. They will be assessing your suitability to their area of business and you may even be invited to give a short presentation on a chosen topic. This will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your communication skills and your knowledge of our business.
Our recruitment process is designed so that you meet our key people, get a flavour of our working culture and learn what is you can achieve in your career with Hansteen. This is important to us and we want to give you the opportunity to decide whether this is the right career for you.
- Ensure that you are fully prepared before you contact us.
- Avoid putting anything on your CV that you cannot justify.
- Give real examples of what you have achieved.
- Think about any activities outside your working life that can support your experience. These could range from real life work experience to captaining a sports team or volunteering.
- Let your personality shine throughout the process. We want to see the real you.
- Don’t let us ask all the questions – be ready to ask some yourself.
- Show us that you really want this position. Asking the right questions will also help you decide whether this is a role where you could really see yourself having a long and fulfilling career.